Showing all 3 results
Carisoprodol 350mg$219.00 – $599.00 Select options
Soma 350mg$219.00 – $599.00 Select options
Soma 500mg$449.00 – $599.00 Select options
What is Carisoprodol?
Carisoprodol is a central nervous system (CNS-based) muscle relaxant. It is used to treat various musculoskeletal conditions, and it is classified as a schedule IV drug under controlled substances.
Buy Carisoprodol Online to manage a host of musculoskeletal conditions. For more information, we bring you a list of conditions that fall in repetitive motion injury, a.ka musculoskeletal disorders.
Common musculoskeletal disorders include:
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Ligament Sprain
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Tension Neck Syndrome
- Ligament syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
All the conditions mentioned earlier are just a few, but common musculoskeletal problems are common.
Mechanism of Carisoprodol
Carisoprodol is an FDA-approved drug for acute and chronic pain and musculoskeletal conditions. It is available as a muscle relaxant, and the parent compound belongs to the tranquilizer class of action of medications. Although it is not advisable for pediatric use, it is a potent agent to relax muscles.
Musculoskeletal Disorders, or MSDs, are injuries and disorders that affect movement and musculoskeletal systems. It includes (muscles, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels, and tendons Buy Carisoprodol Online.
Carisoprodol has a rapid 30 minutes onset of action, and the effect lasts about two to six hours. It is metabolized in the Liver via the cytochrome P45O oxidase isozyme CYP2C19, and the kidneys remove it, and the half-life is around 8 hours.
It is slightly soluble in H20 ( Water) and soluble in ethanol, acetone, and chloroform, and the drug solubility is practically independent. It belongs to the drug class called Carbamate. Buy Carisoprodol Online as it works best when used along with physical therapy, other measures( hot/cold Fomentation). It relaxes strained and inflamed muscles.
What are the Adverse effects of Carisoprodol?
You may experience some common side effects of the drug. Although these side effects are usually mild and moderate, they will disappear in a couple of days.
- Lack of energy
How to take Carisoprodol?
- Take it as prescribed by your doctor. In addition, follow all the instructions written on the drug’s label.
- It is habit-forming; therefore, drug abuse chances are higher; consequently, one must take it under medical supervision.
- It is usually taken three times a day and before hitting the sack.
- It is only recommended for a short duration; Buy Carisoprodol Online therefore, it does not take three weeks consecutively.
- Stop the medication; seek immediate medical advice if you see any unpleasant or bizarre reaction.
- The effect of CarisoprodolCarisoprodol enhances when taken along with other preventive measures ( rest/ physical therapy)
How to make up for the missed dose of Carisoprodol?
It is advisable to take a dose at a time. In case of a missed dose, please take it as soon as possible. Buy Carisoprodol Online If it’s time for an impending dose, take the following amount, but do not club two doses. It would take only a SINGLE dose, even if you missed the last dose.
Who should not take Carisoprodol?
- If you are allergic to CarisoprodolCarisoprodol or any other drug of the same family. If you are allergic to meprobamate, tybamate, or mebutamate.OR you have any other allergy or are susceptible to such allergies. Buy Carisoprodol Online It is essential to check the inactive ingredients that may cause some problems.
- Suppose you have a blood disorder, renal disease, seizures, liver disease, or substance abuse history. Avoid alcohol as this may induce increased drowsiness and sedation.
- Geriatric( older adults) are more sensitive to the side effects of the drug; therefore, it is essential to administer accurate doses to combat drowsiness and confusion.
Does Carsiorprodol interact with other medications?
- Yes, Carsiorprodol may interact with certain drugs that can intercede the drug’s efficacy, OR it may increase the risk of adverse reaction.
- Opioid pain and cough relievers /suppressants ( codeine/ hydrocodone)
- Alcohol/ marijauna ( cannabis)
- Drug for induced sleep and anxiety( alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem)
- Other muscle relaxants along with carisoprodol.( cyclobenzaprine,methocarbamol)
- Anti allergic/ antihistamines(cetirizine/ Diphenhydramine)