What is Ativan 1mg?
Ativan is a prescription pill that belongs to the group of drugs called benzo that reduces hyperactivity in the brain. Buy Ativan 1mg Online it is used for the treatment of:
- Anxiety disorder
- Active seizures( status epilepticus)
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea
- Severe agitation
- Trouble sleeping
It is a scheduled 1V controlled group drug, and the bioavailability is 85 % of the drug by mouth. The onset of Ativan is 30 to 60 minutes, and the effect of the drug lasts for about a day, and the drug’s half-life is 10 to 12 hours.
Ativan is removed through a kidney from the system, and it can be used as a stand-alone treatment and some other meds. Buy Ativan 1mg Online for quick delivery.
What is the indication of Ativan 1mg?
It is used to treat Generalized anxiety disorder( GAD), panic attacks, and social phobia. In addition, Ativan 1mg alleviates inefficient manner symptoms such as rapid breathing, increased heart rate, trembling, sweating, short span of attention, and lack of concentration.
The pharmacodynamics of Ativan 1mg has an affinity to GABA receptors. As a result, it induces an amnesic effect, and as a result, a higher dose is used before the surgery. Buy Ativan 1mg Online. The primary pharmacological product is to enhance the neurotransmitters ( (GABA) at the exact location of GABA(a) receptors that help to mitigate the hyperactivity in the brain.
What are some common side effects of the Ativan 1 MG?
Ativan 1mg is safe to use and approved by the FDA. However, you may experience some mild to moderate side effects that will fade on their own and generally do not require any immediate medical attention. Buy Ativan 1mg Online; talk to your doctor if these symptoms persist or become unmanageable. Common side effects of Ativan 1mg include:
- Lack of coordination
- Balance issues
If you notice any severe side effects( RARE) -physical and psychological change(s) or any allergic reactions( rash, swelling on skin, thigh, lips ) to the nearest health centers for proper and early treatment.
Who should not take Ativan 1mg?
Suppose you are allergic to Ativan or any other inactive ingredient of the drug. In addition, if you are allergic or hypersensitive to benzodiazepines.
- If you have wide-angle Glaucoma
- Myasthenia gravis
- If you have breathing issues ( asthma, COPD)
- If you have impaired renal function
- If you are juggling with a liver disorder or any disease – chronic and acute.
- If you have sleep apnea, mood disorder( depression and psychosis)
- Substance abuse/drug abuse. ( addiction)
What are some Ativan 1mg drug interactions?
Some drug interactions are mild, and they do not pose any health threat; on the contrary, some meds interact adversely, and as a result, it may hurt your health. when used together. It either reduces the drug’s efficacy or increases the risk of adverse side effects.
Carisoprodol – muscle relaxants
Antihistamines and anti allergic( cetirizine)
Opioids pain killer like ( codeine, hydrocodone )
Alcohol, marijuana, and cannabis
All the drugs mentioned above may reduce their effectiveness; therefore, it is essential to inform your doctor before taking the medication.
How to take Ativan 1mg?
- Refer to the medication guide provided by your pharmacist before you pop
- Ativan 1 mg If you have any doubts or queries, ask your pharmacist/Doc.
- Take Ativan 1mg by mouth with/ without a meal or as instructed by your doctor.
- The dose of Ativan 1mg depends on the etiology of the disease, age, and response to the treatment. Your Doc may prescribe you twice a day to mellow down the hyperactivity in the brain.
- In case of a missed dose, please take it as soon as possible.
- Do not club the missed dose; Buy Ativan 1mg Online take one dose at a time.
- Inform your Doc beforehand if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your newborn.
Ativan1mg is prone to addiction, and it is habit-forming, so it is not recommended for prolonged periods. Do not stop Ativan suddenly as it may cause severe withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor he will taper in the best way possible without affecting your general health and well-being.